THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Family and Marijuana

*I am not high right now*

So, I recently came out of the stoner closet. Well, I guess a lot of people already knew, my sisters and my close friends have known since the beginning (almost two years ago). I came out to my dad though. He actually didn't seem to be bothered by it, he agrees that it's not dangerous and that its much safer than things like alcohol and tobacco. After telling him, I felt really good. Weight off my shoulders...

He told my mom, which I don't mind at all because I was honestly a bit scared to talk to her about it. So, now she knows - and I don't really know how she feels about it. My dad acted like she didn't say much, but I feel like she's mad at me. She doesn't seem as interested in talking to me as she usually does, phone conversations are short and right to the point. I know it shouldn't really matter that much, after all - I'm 24 years old, married, and I live half an hour away from her... But she's my mom. No matter what, I hate disappointing her. It feels like I'm 15 again, and not in a good way.

Did you come out of the stoner closet? If so, what happened?

0 comments: